Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1.....

Hello!
I found out about this 365 day challenge from Click It Up A Notch and thought I'd give it a whirl. I will do my best to post every day but I do get forgetful. Hopefully some will keep me accountable. 
I am a work in progress. I am still learning settings and how to shoot in manual mode so bare with me if some pics aren't perfect. Taking on this challenge will hopefully allow me to learn something.  
Here is my first photo of the year. I am a huge SOA fan and my son gave me Jax Teller for Christmas. Well not the real thing of course but I took this before we took the decorations down. He is now safely back on the mantel.




I took this with my Nikon D3100, 50mm f/1.8g lens. Manual mode, f/1.8, ISO 100, Aper 1.7 

No comments:

Post a Comment