Well it's been an interesting day. It was only 4 degrees when I took the kids to school today. The wind blowing made it seem somewhere below zero. Can ya say BRRRRRR,...
Then the blower motor went out on the heat system. This really sucks. The house only go to 63 degrees but then back down to 52 without heat, quick. Dave came home with 4 space heaters but only 3 can be used without throwing breakers. This sucks!
I am nervous and feeling really insecure tonight. Not going to sleep well. I don't like electrical stuff and when breakers get thrown it really scares me. Biggest fear = house fire....never want to face that one!
So with these bitter, harsh winds blowing the dogs are in the house, as is the cat, I think. If not I will find him and bring him in.
Bella and Sasha love the sound of their cookie jar opening so they come running for a treat. I took this picture of them waiting, patiently. Bella is clear but Sasha waits in the background as Bella is food agressive and has attacked Sasha more than once, well 4 times to be exact.
Man, Bella is sure looking old and she isn't even 3. Sasha is 7.5.....
No comments:
Post a Comment